The Lake Country Museum & Archives thanks the following organizations and individuals:
- The Greater Vernon Museum and Archives
- The Kelowna Public Archives
- The Okanagan Historical Society
- BC Tree Fruits and BC Fruit Growers Association
- The Okanagan North Growers Cooperative Packinghouse
- Accurate Translations
- The Directors and volunteers of the Lake Country Museum: Elaine Pybus, Director/Editor; Mike Jervis, Researcher/Editor; Ian Pooley, Researcher; Addie Maehara, Director; Laura Neame, Director/Archivist; Rosemary Carter, Director/Interviews; Robert Hayes, Director; Eleanor Geen, Vice-President; Matt Palsson, Archives; Lucas Anderson, Assistant Archivist; Vicky Mulholland, Researcher; Carol Thomson, Director/Webmaster; Dr. Duane Thomson, President; Shannon Jorgenson, Museum Manager.
- The Applebox Belles and their families, including Winnie Heyworth; Gwen Roswell; Bea and Sus Taiji; Herb and Dawn Fallow; Jimmie Medvedeff; Bill Kenney; Ruth Whitson; John Towgood; Alan Gatzke; Ken Ellison; Ross McDonagh; Mieko Kawano; Margaret Yamamoto; Richard Kobayashi; and the community of Lake Country, British Columbia.
Publications: History of Fruit Growing in the BC Interior, Royal BC Museum Living Landscapes website; A Fruitful Century, BCFGA 1990; Klakokum, Brian Wilson, 1976; Reminiscences of a Nonagenarian, Clement Battye, 1986; A Rich and Fruitful Land, Jean Webber, 1999; Coldstream, Donna Wuest, 2005; Deep Roots, Strong Branches: The History of SunRype, by Sharron Simpson and Ian Greenwood, 2007; Okanagan Historical Society (OHS) Report#65 , Never a Dull Moment, by Sam Pearson, 2001; OHS Report#78, Working Women in the Early Packinghouse, by Brianna Shannon, 2014; Modern Methods of Packing Apples and Pears, by A. McNeill, Chief, Fruit Division, 1913.
Unpublished Manuscripts: Student Essays: History of Winfield from 1939, various authors; Oyama Timeline: 1871 to 1995, Ken Ellison; Apple Wrapper Flappers: Women Fruit Packers in the Kelowna Area 1913-1950s, by Michael Gourlie, 1988; Toshiharu Toda, by Amy Toda Miyaka, correspondence, 2012; Mary White’s Memories of Growing up in Winfield in the 30s and 40s; The Autobiography of Harold David Butterworth; The History of Waitamata: The Towgood House, Vera Towgood; Winfield: A History, June Vreeswijk; Lake Country Museum & Archives Subject files.
Fonds: Ian Greenwood fonds; Wood Lake Canning Company; Kelowna Growers Exchange; Winoka Cooperative Exchange; Cliff Fallow fonds; Seaton Fruit Company fonds; BC Fruit Grower’s Association Annual Reports; Mary White Carne fonds, Dorothea Allison letters and albums, Heddle Collection.
Newspapers: Lake Country Calendar, Vernon News, Kelowna Daily Courier, Vancouver Daily Province.