Image-Sharon Temple National Historic Site & Museum
This is a pipe organ, built in 1845 by Richard Coates. The Children of Peace used this in their Second Meeting House. It has twenty-nine keys, and four foot pedals. Above the keyboard is a set of doors. behind the doors are wooden blocks with different notes on them. The wood of the organ is a dark brown cherry colour, and has twenty-nine gold pipes. This organ remains in the temple.