Image-Sharon Temple National Historic Site & Museum
This is the First Meeting House used by the Children of Peace for meetings. Built in 1819 of David Willson’s farm, it was a square 40ft by 40ft. The meeting house and Temple built shortly after were much larger in size as the religious group outgrew the First Meeting House. Sadly, it was demolished around 1880.