Saint-Patrice Academy (from 1898 to 1914)
Source: Magog Historical Society, fonds Jacques Boivert
Saint-Patrice Academy was founded in 1895 in the College Street School building which had been built in 1884. In 1898, the building was expanded at the request of the Sacré-Cœur Brothers. These expansions (a third floor and an additional wing) can be seen in the above photograph. A portion of this building still stands in 2018 on College Street, housing several apartments.