Magog circa 1863
Source: Putnam & Gray (1863) Map of Magog, [photocopy] Magog Historical Society. Cartography Collection, Magog Historical Society, Magog.
Map of Magog in 1863. It is possible here to identify the Merry House, in which the school of Ralph Merry IV was held from 1821 to 1824, and the Magog Academy, active from 1857 to 1928. With regards to this latter building, this map makes it also possible to note its location set back from Main Street.