Source: Magog Historical Society, PR024 fonds Studio RC\album 1\photo # 119.
Saint-Patrice Chapel was built in 1860 and consecrated in 1861. It was the first religious building of the Catholic faith in Magog. Its sacristy welcomed the Catholic School Board’s first school in 1879. Its presbytery was built in 1876, after Saint-Patrice mission was erected in the parish. The photograph below was, therefore, taken after the year 1876, the presbytery being visible to the left of the chapel. Finally, in 1891, Saint-Patrice Chapel was torn down, the land having been handed over to the Catholic School Board for them to use for the construction of Sacré-Coeur Convent .
 See : Magog Historical Society. (2011). Il y a 150 ans déjà la mission Saint-Patrice voyait le jour. Dans Histoire Magog. Récupéré de : https://www.histoiremagog.com/il-y-a-150-ans-deja-la-mission-saint-patrice-voyait-le-jour/