A Sister of the Little Franciscans of Mary and Her Students at the Omerville Convent (1960)
Source: Magog Historical Society, PR024 Collection Studio R.C.\série commerciale\427-001.
The Omerville Convent was founded around 1954. The nuns, the Filles de la Charité du Sacré-Cœur de Jésus, took charge of the school. They taught there until 1959, that is, until they were replaced by the Little Franciscans of Mary (P.F.M.).