Source: Magog Historical Society, PR002 fonds Bibliothèque Memphrémagog\photo # 466.
In 1929, the old wooden building that had housed the Magog Academy since 1856 was sold and moved. The municipality of Magog purchased a portion of the building from the Protestant School Board in order to make a garage out of it. Gaudreau and Brothers, a company that cut and sold ice, bought the other half.
In order to replace the Magog Academy, a brick building was then constructed on the same site for the Magog High School where children from grades 1 to 11 were taught.
The building eventually became too small, and the Protestant School Board sold it in 1953 to the Catholic School Board which then made it into a normal high school .
 Alphonse Girard, History of Magog, Magog, Le Progrès de Magog, 1970, p. 48.
 Jacques Boivert, Magog Academy, PR009 fonds Jacques Boivert\écoles, Magog Historical Society, Magog.
 Magog Historical Society, PR002 fonds Bibliothèque Memphrémagog\album 3\photo # 466; Comité du centenaire de Magog, Magog: Cent ans et plus d’histoire, Magog, Les Éditions Orford, 1988, p. 148.