Volunteers have invested a great deal of time to preserve the Moulin Légaré and have developed a strong sense of affiliation with the mill and the people who work there. They all hope that their efforts will continue to pay off over the next 40 years and beyond.
Current Corporation du Moulin Légaré (CML) chair Michel Goyer talks about his mandate and what he has accomplished.
View this video with a transcript: Michel Goyer on his mandate as chair of the Corporation du Moulin Légaré
Thinking about the future of the CML, Michel Goyer has established the seven areas on which the organization must focus if it is to continue to thrive:
- Involving young people to bring in the next generation of board members
- Working in the school system to spark an interest among children, who are the visitors of tomorrow
- Participating in the activities of the working group for the revitalization of Vieux-Saint-Eustache
- Developing strategies to ensure sustainable financing
- Enhancing the program of services and activities year after year
- Attracting a greater number of members
- Establishing new social partnerships with the community
Corporation du Moulin Légaré