KPH Photo Archive, circa 1904
The Kingston four corners was designated a Provincial Historic District in 2000. In the upper left is Macdonald Consolidated School. Partially hidden by the school is the Anglican Rectory (1788). Upper right is Trinity Anglican Church (1789). The Rectory and Church were recognized as a National Historic Site of Canada in 1977. To the right of the church is Union House(1788). Carter House (1810) is on the lower right. Lower left Scribner House where several teachers boarded.