Collection of the Société d’histoire et de généalogie de l’île Jésus, C1/A4,02.02. View of the mill at Saint-François.
A few photographs of the Turgeon Mill. This one was taken from the shoreline at Saint-François. The mill was built in the 19th century across from Île Saint-Jean between Terrebonne and Île Jésus. It is also called the Jewish Mill because the majority of its users came from that community. It was demolished around 1920.