Courtesy of Kawartha Lakes Museum & Archives
Dorothea Flavelle’s home that J. D. and William built for her after William married Mary Aird in 1886. Located at the southeast corner on Cambridge and Peel Streets. 1898.
William’s house was located directly north of this home on the northeast corner of Cambridge and Peel Streets and it’s from a north window where either Mary or Margaret Flavelle saw a fire ablaze on their brother’s porch.