© Conseil du patrimoine religieux du Québec, 2003
This church, originally Methodist, was built and open for service in 1907. It was named in honor of pastor Daniel B. Wyman who died in 1905. It replaced a first church built in 1872 in the Hudson village that had become outdates and cramped.
After 25 years of negotiations with various protestant communities to create a united movement, the United Church of Canada was founded in 1925. It unites Methodist, Congregationalists, and some Presbyterian communities.