© Bernard Bourbonnais, 2010 – Musée régional de Vaudreuil-Soulanges
This large stained-glass window was incorporated into the building and placed on the left-hand side of the sanctuary. It represents the apparition of the Sacred Heart of Jesus to sainte Marguerite. It was accomplished by Guido Nincheri (1885-1973), a renown and prolific stained-glass artist in Quebec and Canada. His signature can be seen on the left-hand bottom portion of the stained-glass.
On the lower part, an inscription reads: “Donated by Commander M. Lawrence A. Wilson, 1928, Montreal”. This inscription refers to a very important person for the Vaudreuil-Soulanges area. Indeed, M. Wilson (1863-1934) was a Montreal business man who made his fortune from alcohol distilleries. He had a prolific political career and became senator. At the end of his life, he moved permanently to a Coteau-du-Lac residence that he had purchased many years prior. To this day, Lawrence Wilson is considered as a great local benefactor.