© Bernard Bourbonnais, 2017 – Musée régional de Vaudreuil-Soulanges
Designed by the architects Ludger Lemieux (1872-1953) and Paul-Marie Lemieux (1902-1968), and opened for worship in 1948, this church was built in the center of a large landscaped lot. The twin gabled roof is made of concrete. It is covered in sheet metal with standing seams, looking very much like oxidized copper. The steeple, to the left of the building, is a lateral tower topped with a slightly recessed copper arrow. A small circular window pierces the gable wall and a small cross decorates the roof’s front peak.