© Bernard Bourbonnais, 2017 – Musée régional de Vaudreuil-Soulanges
Designed by architect cabinet Wood & Acres, the Presbyterian Church of Ile Perrot was inaugurated in 1958 in Pincourt. It has many of the characteristics of modern churches built at that time. It serves a scattered population all the way to the Ontario border. The building can welcome around 400 people in the section reserved for worship. It also includes housing for the pastor as well as classrooms and conference rooms.