This on-line exhibition was supported by the Community Stories investment program of the Digital Museums of Canada, which helps smaller Canadian museums and heritage organisations work with their communities to develop virtual exhibits that engage online audiences in the stories, past and present, of Canada’s communities.
We are grateful to financial support provided by the Province of New Brunswick, City of Fredericton, and Canadian Heritage for the development of this exhibition.
We would also like to thank the on-line exhibition developers: Jennifer Dow and Dr. Cynthia Wallace-Casey.
A special thank you to the curatorial team for both exhibitions:
- Jennifer Dow
- Dr Mary Louise McCarthy-Brandt
- Graham Nickerson
- Dr. Cynthia Wallace-Casey
We are grateful to our partner institutions:
- Provincial Archives of New Brunswick
- University of New Brunswick (Harriet Irving Library & Special Collections)
- Kings Landing Historical Settlement
- New Brunswick Museum
- St. Peter’s Anglican Church
- Kiers Marketing Design and Printing
- Synthetic Imageworks
- New Brunswick Black History Society
- Black Lives Matter Fredericton, and the
- New Brunswick Film Co-operative.
We would also like to thank our many volunteers:
|Jennifer Dow |
Mary Louise McCarthy
Rev. Canon Dr. Ross N. Hebb
|Jennifer Hunter |
Dan Vy Phan
Luc Belzile, CT